Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Paint it black

Tonight I was reflecting on how so many places Downtown are turning fully black.

The Royal Key, that I abandoned to White, and ironically was also the last place I saw the White Queen, has become pretty firmly Black Territory again. The faux-Dunkin is now firmly black as well.

Rack'Em Pool Hall is black, but I am attending less often now that the musc venue seems on the decline. There is going to be a great night of metal coming up there that I wil be attending though.

Back Streets is my new Black Square. I was there tonight and had a marvelous time. I meet the strangest (and awesomest) people. One of the people that I see at Back Streets is a taxi driver. She has given me a ride home on a few occasions now.

When I go to Hustler's for the third time tomorrow to see that pretty waitress the taxi driver told me that she will also be there. The taxi driver insists that I will enjoy tomorrow night, just as the waitress did.

Two lovely young women and no rap/hip hop at hustler's tomorrow. The cards seem to be stacked against my not enjoying myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment