Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Third Chance-- WWS

Ok, I give in. I went to Hustler's tonight and am comfortable now with it growing black.

Oddly though this is one place that will have to keep a dual coloring. I cannot condone Friday and Saturday nights their, which is fine, I have the other black territories for those nights. But I will take Hustler's as my territory on Tuesday nights.

And it had nothing to do with that waitress either.

Well, almost nothing.

I did learn that waitress' name. Still not sharing here =) But my only conversation with her was at the very end of the night. I took a seat at a table and ended up dealing with another waitress.

This other waitress was sweet and attentive all night. It turned out that it was also her birthday. She took good care of me, and I took care of her in return. This is true anywhere I go. I believe in taking care of your bartender and/or waitress.

And of course, she played her part well. The faux-affection was enough to keep me in high spirits tonight. Then a rap "song" came on and I groaned. A woman at a nearby table grabbed me and pulled me on the dance floor. She was not taking no for an answer. She really had to pull me onto the dance floor.

I groaned and told her that I couldn't stand rap. She didn't much care, lol. She danced with me and I forced the fact that it was rap out of my mind and just danced. A slow rock song followed and her and I slow danced. I know I was smiling as it came to an end.

She gave me her name and I gave her my number and card. We chatted for a whhile about what we both did for a living. It was pleasant.

Then the night ended, I sought out that waitress, the one that convinced me to come out. Again I was taken aback at just how pretty she was. I thanked her for inviting me out. Told her that I had a marvelous time.

She hugged me (twice) tightly and told me to make sure to sit in her section next time. And left me with the words "see you next Tuesday."

Guess I will be back for the fourth time to Hustler's next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment