Sunday, May 8, 2011

Second chances

So I decided that Hustler's deserved at least a second chance. I mean, it is much more convenient for me and, well, the beer is cheaper. I decided this past Friday to give it a try.

The last time I went was a Saturday, so I was hoping that the music would be more my style on a Friday. Sadly, I was more than a little disappointed.

As I approached the building I could hear the rap/hip hop booming down the street. I groaned, realizing this was a very bad idea. I walked into the pool hall and discovered that it was lingerie night. All the bartenders and waitresses were running around in their underwear.

Woohoo, the night was looking up.

I took a seat on the bar stool in the corner, trying to remain unnoticed. Frankly, I thought the look of apparent disgust and horror on my face at the music would be a turn off to any of the women there.

The unexpected benefit of sitting at the end of the bar there was that all of the waitresses went to that end to pick up drinks all night. So all night I had women in their underwear coming over to me.

One of them was this very beautiful blonde. I won't offer any more description because she was very distinctive and I would rather protect the innocent =)

She had her hair pulled back and seemed to be-- at times-- enjoying her night. I find it really attractive when people are just having a good time and enjoying themselves. But there were times during the night that she also walked up with a frown on her face.

Finally, I had the opportunity to say something to her and, well, I am not exactly the type to turn away a chance to talk to a pretty woman. "You have such a pretty smile," I said, and she did have an amazingly gorgeous smile. "but it's not on your face nearly enough tonight."

"aaawwww! Thank you!" was her only reply.

A little while later she passed behind me and rubbed my back.

When I couldn't put up with the rap any longer I finally decided to leave. Yes, I dislike rap and hip hop so much that I will skip out on half naked women to avoid it.

So I tell her that I am leaving. She gave me a hug and I asked if the music was always like this, "'cause it's kinda killing me." She let out an exasperated sigh and said that she knew. She listens to everything, but that she gets fed up with the rap too. She invited me back on Tuesday for karaoke saying that there is a better mix of everything then.

"Will you be here?" I asked.

"Yes" with that beautiful smile.

Guess I am going back to give Hustler's a third chance on Tuesday. The things that I will do for a pretty blonde in her underwear.

No comments:

Post a Comment